Agnostic.com

2 0

What was the one thing that you liked most about Hillar?

What was the one thing that you liked most in Hillary?

Sunsetmermaid 5 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That she wasnt trump...

i can't choose one. i love (present tense, not past tense!) her sense of humor, her diplomatic skill, which doesn't include being soft; her intelligence; her ability to assess situations quickly based on real information and not speculation; her grace even in the face of an unfair defeat; the way she has dedicated her life to public service, including but not limited to her and bill's foundation, which is one of the most highly rated nonprofit foundations in the world despite the reputation the right wing has created for it; and the way she wrote to me encouragingly when i wrote to her about delta air's continuing to allow smoking on international flights (i wrote to the ceo of delta at the same time; he said too bad for me, he valued his smoking customers; hillary said she was working on it; within a couple months of those letters, delta went nonsmoking internationally!) that's just off the top of my head. there's more.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.