Agnostic.com

8 12

QUESTION Horrible Cards - Love and Valentine's Day Cards by The Oatmeal

These always make me laugh 😀

evestrat 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout." (Swift)

Jonathan Swift: The master of satire! (You should read Gulliver's Travels as the satire it is!)

When you fart in bed, you've got to quickly pull the covers over your partner's head.
That's called a "Dutch Oven". lol

apparently, my brother just yells "burglar" and his wife ducks under the covers.

Nipples are the North Star. LOL!!

Lol@MrLizard

Y'all are some sick mofos. I love it!

Perfect for Vday..lololol

Mmm… delicious paste…

@SteveB I prefer infant preserves. You really want to taste those chunks of baby.

@MrLizard To be fair, though, sometimes you really want a snack on the go, and that's when dried baby jerky really comes in handy. Hickory-smoked infant is my favorite, but teriyaki tyke isn't bad.

@SteveB Baby oil, from cold-pressed babies for the best nutrition and flavor. 🙂

All I've got here is LOL! Hi-Larious! Thanks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.