Agnostic.com

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More fuckers...

Great, a parade of bearded, pot-bellied camotards with automatic weapons. How embarrassing.

I can remember seeing ads in the back of magazines 20-30 years ago... "Become a Colonel in your local militia!" I didn't really pay attention but I see who and what they are now.

Perhaps the Army will shoot the militia...

There are already self-appointed, gun-toting, camo-wearing assholes who live down along the border that regularly get together and patrol. The Border Patrol doesn't like them there doing that.

And, the ugliness starts at the top with the moral imbecile Trump.

I hope the military protects the refugees from the militia and makes certain every last refuge is allowed to fill out the proper paper work to request political asylum in the United States.
If that happened maybe Trump will have a heart attack....BONUS!
They won't even get here for well over a month.
This is the kind of heart breaking bullshit that should have every American up at arms against Trump policies.

Really ugly. If the military planners are smart about this, they'll stop these militia groups before they get anywhere near the border. I guess it depends on how blindly the military follows Trump, because I can easily see Trump ordering the military to let the militia groups in on the activities.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.