Agnostic.com

12 3

QUESTION Kentucky Passes ‘Don’t Say Darwin’ Bill

Please, some of you from the US, tell me this is a joke.

Hellbent 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This has to be a joke! But.....if they can have a Columbus Day for "discovering America" when it's obvious he did NOT, what's wrong with a Darwin Day, for his studies on evolution, which is true? Not to mention freedom of speech....Darwin, Darwin, Darwin, Darwin, Darwin!!!!!

Don't think it's a joke they've also voted McConnell for years.

last time I checked Bevin was the governor of KY

The uneducated people of Kentucky and the politicians who pander to them do some damned strange things!

Same joke, Different day.

[patheos.com]

As a Kentuckian, I am happy that this is satire. But in a state with embarrassments like the Ark Encounter, a "Don't Say Darwin" bill is entirely believable.

Amen brother...ah shit.

I had to check

Ha ha ha.... they wish they had the power to do that...lol.

I have found that your source, Patheos - Laughing in Disbelief , is comedy and satire. Does make for a good stereotype of what some of us think about states like Kentucky.

My state sucks, but this is definitely satire. Believe it or not, we have a fair amount of non-believing people in our larger cities. Not enough to keep Ken Ham’s awful ark out, but still.

I grew up in Kansas, and a couple of the larger city show up as blue in a really red state. Probably where there are jobs, and get an influx of people from other states.

Our larger cities are also college towns, which have a tendency to be more blue than red, at least in comparison to the smaller towns around them.

@Hellbent that would be something to look up

@Hellbent
He is Australian. And insufferable.

Yup it's humor. Though some of those States are just scary.

It is satire.

It is but might happen....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.