Agnostic.com

5 2

Who saw the moon landing live?

magicwatch 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw it on tv when I was 16. That was back in the black and white tv days. It wasn't very clear like the pics you see today. Was quite the event the whole family setting around watching. I've always been interested in space. When asked if I believe there are others or aliens? Yes I believe with just what you can see of space with just the naked eye we couldn't be the only ones.

I will never forget it.

I was five. My parents were enthralled by everything NASA and Roscosmos. I sat with them as they watched the coverage on our black and white TV. They started my news junkie geekiness early.

A few years later, Dad got so excited about Bobby Orr's airborn goal he almost sent me flying. He was very apologetic afterwards.

I don't remember the actual Landing. I do remember those guys bouncing around on the moon though.

One of those things I'll never forget!

Duke Level 8 Feb 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.