Agnostic.com

2 1

As a former believer, Christianity is certainly the Stockholm Syndrome of Black America. It's a battle I deal with daily in my community.

Sapio_Ink 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couldn't have said it better. Most need a Stockholm Syndrome explanation, but I don't mind. I restrain myself from insulting them due to the fact that they have their nose in the bible more than any other reading material. My/our generation may not see it, but with a more equitable access to education we are seeing more scientists of the African American ilk. I marvel when watching the science channel & seeing so many young black folks in astronomy, psychology, & the other sciences. Does my heart good, as I was kicked out of CORE & SNCC for being a euro. Take that Rep John Louis & H. Rap Brown.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.