Agnostic.com

4 1

If you had a nickel for each person who found you unattractive, would they eventually find you attractive?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. I am too humble in my roots. I'll take the nickels, though.?

i have no idea who finds me attractive or unattractive, nor do i care, so i cannot assess my potential richesse in that scenario. i think people who get to know me find me attractive. people who won't get to know me because i don't look like a movie star don't have a nickel's worth of sense or character.

g

I think with some women money talks. I have a friend who is over 300 pounds of blubber but recently married a younger very beautiful wife. He confided to me that when he first met her he bought her a brand new ford mustang because she was poor and needed a car to get to work. Needless to say now that they are man and wife she no longer works but does a lot of shopping.

No but I'll have a shit load of nickels

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.