Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds to me like he should take it as a message from the almighty, telling him to sit down and shut his pie hole - a message so straight-forward, an evangenital should be able to understand it!

I see this as just more obfuscating the facts. People are trying to gain power and influence by playing the 'god' card yet they forget Matt 22:21 that says: "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God". When growing up in the Catholic church we were constantly told to not get involved with state matters (of course the church constantly did and still does).

As the US used to say in justifying political/military interventions in “third world” countries, “These people are not yet ready for democracy!”

Republicans have been using strong arm tactics to overthrow the will of the people for years. When one party creates voter suppression and the other works to get as many people to the polls as it can that's a pretty surefire sign that something is broken. Statistics say that when more people vote, Democrats win.

i think he understands how they work. i think he thinks WE don't understand how they work. he hopes we don't, anyway!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.