Agnostic.com

2 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG: This is great! I always suspected that gravity was Satanic ... (Never heard of Duffelblog before, but I love this, as a lifeling fan of good satirical writing.)

Thanks. A couple guys I used to serve with tipped me off to the site

@chalupacabre BTW: Have been wanting to comment on your AgCom alias, which cracks me up no end! I picture a chalupacabre as a bloodthirsty beast that will kill my goats, yet makes a tasty meal in itself. Best of both worlds.

@The-Krzyz kills your goats then makes crunchy burritos out of them. ?

@chalupacabre I love birria burritos ...

I was in the USAF (1983-1987). We were never baptised. In fact I was able to affirm my oath rather then swear to God before leaving for BMTS, two others did as well. I also indicated I was an atheist, even back then.

@Yogisan Oh yeah, we all definitely did that. Better than staying back at the dorms scrubbing something that hadn't had a scuff or a spec of dust on it for 40 years.

But it definitely wasn't required to be dunked before graduation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.