Agnostic.com

10 0

What is your favorite Netflix binge?

Mine is "Longmire". I live in Montana and spend a fair amount of time with gents like the Sheriff. Besides, he's super sexy! 🙂 😀

wongway 4 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't have a favorite movie, but the last one I watched was a movie based on real events about a Tinder scammer. I really liked this movie, and thanks to it, I realized how easy it is to cheat a person today. I watch soap operas rarely because I don't have much free time. I don't buy a paid subscription to Netflix as I watch series here หนังใหม่ 2022. This is a great site for those who want to save money but still watch a movie without ads and in good quality.

The Crown. Third season will be released in 2019. 🙂

Bojack Horseman, Big Mouth, and BBC's Planet Earth and Life.

The Shield

I binged on this show when I was still doing DVD's. It's so raw and relentless.

@Olnoseven great show always a good show

Longmire

The Sinner.

My guilty pleasure was always Supernatural. Have since canceled Netflix. Didn't really use it anymore.

Documentaries.........

Lillyhammer!!!

The British "House of Cards".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219179
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.