Agnostic.com

17 1

Where Do You See Yourself In The Next 5-10 Years?

Ever think about the path ahead? What do you think your life will be like 5 or perhaps 10 years from now? Do you have a certain goal you have set for yourself, or have you made any plans such as financial planning?

In the next 5 years i should be able to retire according to my financial planner. if this is actually the case i plan to do just that. A career in medical has taken its toll on me. If my mom is still around, i plan to move back to Canada and retire there. I would like to do a lot more traveling during my retirement. I have been very fortunate to have seen many countries, but there are still many places i have yet to see.

So Tell me, Where you see yourself in the next 5-10 years?

TO MAKE THIS MORE CHALLENGING, YOU CANNOT SAY "DEAD" BECAUSE NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS THEIR EXPIRATION DATE! 🙂

twshield 8 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mongolia. On a horse.

Well... I just went through something very traumatic so I'm trying to live in the present. I'm not thinking about the painful past or the scary future. I'm just right here winterizing the backyard.

I don't even know where I see myself tomorrow or next week or next month or next year.

Troublemaker..... ?

I always liked chaos theory, so who knows? Perhaps retired and enjoying travel, or perhaps living in a totalitarian society and standing behind the street barricades fighting for life. Who knows, take each day as it comes, but still invest for the future because it is worth a gamble.

I really hope still alive.

@twshield Thanks

In 5 years, I see myself debt-free and with no more neuropathy pain in my hands and feet, and hopefully in a loving relationship, although I hope that happens a lot sooner. Other than that, the door is wide open.

With a little luck, dead.

oops...just saw the part where you can't say dead. So.......not alive.

Right where I am now. Nothing new, nothing changed but everything certainly old. Or dead. Oops

BOB almighty only knows. Two years ago, I wouldn't have expected to be a welder in Indiana. Four years ago, I wouldn't have planned on doing maintenance in Idaho and having been accused of being dead four times. Where ever life is headed, it doesn't leave me bored.

Looking into my crystal ball to see where I will be in the next 5-10 years!

No idea, and some folks actually do know their expiration date and create that date.

I plan to be at the same job working tords retirement. Maybe win the lottery for that I will never have to work again.

I’m on track to retire in about five years. Moving back to Canada is definitely part of the plan. I still have a home there and the transition would be easy. My sons will be off to college by then and I’ll be able to do as I please.

@twshield Born in Sarnia, Ontario.. grew up in Winterpeg.

In 5 years I see myself as a full professor at my university, working long into retirement. I see myself traveling extensively over the summers. In 10 years, I will probably retire but still teach part time.

Orbit Level 7 Nov 10, 2018

I see myself in a mirror. Doesn't everyone?

Expired

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.