Agnostic.com

21 9

That's a whole lotta pasta.. What's your favorite..

mistymoon77 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shrimp scampi

ooo ya.. one of my faves

LOL ... and it’s Fettuccine Alfredo.

Ravioli is probably my favorite, but some ziti in a nice meat sauce is great too. Lasagna with meatballs is great. I love tortellini and cappelletti too. Manicotti and cavatelli aren't bad either. There are so many.

Cheese ravioli parm with sweet Italian sausage.

Ramen Ramen Hare Meatball noodly wise nutrients GAWD

Spaghetti with butter and ketchup..hey it's my comfort food..

I love it. Monster pasta flying straight into my tummy, it's so yummy.

Our school banquets were half-broiler chicken & mostaccoli, Italian dressing salad, and garlic bread. with grated Parmesan cheese. Wine for the adults, milk for the kids.

spaghetti bolognais and lasania for me excuse my spelling.

FSM Existence

Pasta Con Le Sarde -A Sicilian Dish

Spaghetti with meatballs

Spaghetti alla carbonara.

apostasy.

I'll take two, please!

This reminds me of a movie I just recently watched.. My Big Fat Greek Wedding.. the old man connects every word to the Greek origin. Its so funny.

That MEME is the best. I've stolen it. 🙂

I've rarely met a pasta I didn't like. Tonight I had rotini with onion, mushrooms, scads of spinish, pesto, and too much mozz and fresh shaved parmesan.

This one came out of my collection from a few yrs back. Haven't seen it surface for awhile so thought I would give it a shot.. glad you like it.. I thought it was classic.

Lasagna....? I love it.

One thing I've wondered about pastafarians, is Chef Boyardee a messiah or the devil? His ravioli has got me through some tough spots.
As far as the Italian stuff, anything drowning in Bolognese is fine by me. Eastern noodles, I like the curry fried ones with chilly peppers and assorted meat and veg.

My favorite lately is edamame "pasta " with soy curls and arugula pesto, topped with chopped peanuts. Yum!

Linguini in Red Clam Sauce. Praise FSM!

JK666 Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Pasta or religion?

Manicotti stuffed with Italian sausage, ricotta & other sorted goodies. So good..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.