Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously an idiotic statement made by an idiot.

Does he also give us a coodies shot?

Within a civilized nation, would people like this be committed to a mental institution? Well, perhaps it’s evolution in progress and forgoing vaccinations will thin their ranks. They’re apparently the US equivalent of those refusing to allow vaccinations in a ‘third-world country’ due to paranoia and ignorance… They’re definitely trump’s kind of people..

Varn Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

Convincing people to act against their own health is a great evil. Religion is not the only place this is found but may be the most grievous perpetrator of this ill.

And I so hope they get the full immunity of their faux flu shots because people are dying of the flu this year in huge numbers and It think it is time to thin the xian herd out.

Yeah, and if I'm not mistaking... There's 2 major strains floating around.

And presumably Jesus explained what it did in English too, no doubt.

Didn't see Jesus when I got my flu shot

There comes a point when the shit they say is so damn stupid...
You just don't know what to say.

Mind boggling. You're right. Sometimes there are no words.

How otherwise reasonably educated people are drawn into this kind of rhetoric constantly amazed me.
What I find even more amazing is that these televangelists are killing off their congregations and being paid for it. Is this some kind of population control or do they think that there will always be another sucker to replenish the void? Sickening.

Betty Level 8 Feb 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.