Agnostic.com

33 5

Describe your avatar(picture) and screen name.

If the picture is of you, how old is it and why did you use it?
Share what your screen name means.

Crimson67 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is me a year ago in my "christmas gift" to myself... I get something fun every year...

My handle is a variation on my longtime screen name: GORTz bastarsized with Godzilla...

you get the idea

It’s just me having a cup of coffee at @AMGT ‘s pad, discussing the finer aspects of reality.

My name? The local star to this system is scheduled to consume its fuel in about 5 billion years. It should be quite the party.

Mine photo is about four years old. We took it on a trip to Scotland to play golf. I now have a beard and since this photo was taken I have lost all my hair. Just kidding I lost my hair when I was in my early 30s.

Mine is simply a cartoon of my screen name, Sir Bodworth Rugglesby the 3rd.

And I doubt anyone could work out or guess where my screen name comes from. 😉

(I'll explain at the weekend - feel free to guess!)

LOL. Corrugated road surfaces piss off motorbike riders and you think you think smoothly?

You make boxes, uncorrugated boxes, boxes for crackers and cereal. Eh?

I just grabbed the first photo of me I had in my files that was small enough to upload for the avatar, and my name comes from my main hobby.

It was cropped from a photo of me posing with "Pong"-a famous Thai pop singer, taken a year ago, because I was one of the foreign teacher actors drafted to be in the English version of his hit song, "Country Boy."

Plot: Thai caretaker for fighting bulls gets a crush on his well-to-do neighbor, who is dating a rich city guy from Hat Yai (largest Thai city in the south, 20 minutes from where I live).

I played the mother of the protagonist in the video, and appear sweeping the yard and talking to the love interest girl at the end of the video, at 3:44 minutes in.

??????????? Mahalai Wua chon [english version] -???????? [Official MV]

Being self effacing and naturally shy I have until now avoided using a photograph of myself on the internet. Instead I favour a photo of a scene that appeals to me. The photo used for my pic is a scene of the Wimmera river complete with water - at the end of the recent 13 year drought it was dry and walkable from one side to the other. The river is unusual in that it does not flow into the sea or any other river that goes there. Instead it meanders toward the centre to the north where in a 100 kilometres or so it empties into Lake Hindmarsh the largest (area) of water in Victoria. That lake however is very shallow and so evaporates of to a large extent in summer. A friend's father grew wheat on the dry lake bottom back in the early 1900 drought. Nowadays the environmentalists would probably shout EPA and the local council hold talkfests for so long that the drought would probably end and the lake refill before a permit could be granted! From Lake Hindmarsh the river flows on into Lake Albacutya which last saw water about 30 years ago:
[tripadvisor.com]

A name I use contains personal information , but it does let people know that I like fuller figured women that used to serve in the military . A little odd I know , but it's neat if I were able to go into specifics . I also like women in uniform !

Dougy Level 7 Feb 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.