Agnostic.com

6 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think this makes the Senate 50 Republicans to 47 Democrats plus 2 Independents with Mississippi waiting on a runoff.
The 2 Independents, Bernie Sanders and Angus King caucus with the Dems so this will make it 50 to 49 while waiting on Mississippi.
But if the Florida recount turns the Senate race from Rick Scott to Bill Nelson, that will make the balance 49 Republicans to 50 [Dems + Independents] while waiting on Mississippi. At this point Mitch McConnell will no longer have a majority to be Senate Majority leader....at least until Mississippi's runoff is decided.
If somehow the Mississippi runoff goes to a Democrat then the Dem coalition will control the Senate 51-49 [It could happen...look how Alabama elected a Dem for the Senate last year]
But if Mississippi elects a Republican, then the Senate will be 50-50 and Vice President Pence will have to vote to break every tie vote.
So the Scott/Nelson recount is crucial
The Mississippi runoff is very crucial.
It will be exciting to see how this turns out.

The Blue wave is bigger than they will admit.

Great news ?

Yes!

I feel much better about my vote counting now and I was really hoping for this result.

gearl Level 8 Nov 12, 2018

My county turned on McSally big time

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:221762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.