Agnostic.com

15 25

This about sums it up.. well there is more but will settle for this one for now..

mistymoon77 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

do you have snakes in your head?

?? not sure what you mean..

@mistymoon77 just referring to some wackjob running for office that was describing feminists as having snakes in their heads and other bizarre stuff

@btroje aw yes.. those goons.. what a 3 ring circus we have right now for government.. well I take pride then in having snakes.. 🙂

@mistymoon77 I am torn between Medusa imagery or a haggis variant

@btroje how about a cross between the two but a sexy madusa haggis if there is such a thing.. 😉

@mistymoon77 I will work on that

Love it. Wish I had the t-shirt, but I'd probably get shot for wearing it around here

you sound perfect

I'm a lesbian too

@LeighShelton oh ok.. well good to know.. but I am not a lesbian, just a supporter of those that are.

Yup, daddy called us Rattlesnakes and mommy said don't be like your published Atheist cousin lawyer: Grover Cleveland Young his autographed hard cover CAPITOL PLAZA 1966

I am most things on this list. I'm not liberal, because by UK standards, I'm conservative (although that's beyond liberal in your terms), and I'm not a feminist because of the nature that modern feminism seems to have taken. I'm an egalitarian, I quite simply couldn't care less what gender you are.

Stick to your guns!

JK666 Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Bravo. I admire your values!

I am good with that.

Pretty cool statement... where do you buy the shirt?

It's a meme I found.. wish it was a shirt.. I would for sure get one..

With a faint circle within a square, it looks like a condom wrapper... Just sayin'.

What! Lol.... I see it.

ha oh wow, wouldn't that be something if this originated there... what a way to advertise.. 😉

Bravo!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 8, 2018

Like it. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

That does sum it up and I wear it like a badge of honor.

I'm glad you posted this. It brings up a question that I've wondered about. Can a man be a feminist?

Of course! Feminism is about believing in equality for everyone.

@KKGator thanks. That's what I thought.

@KKGator and in my opinion, nothing else.

@jlynn37 Absolutely agreed!

@KKGator That really isn't a gender thing.. so yes you bet... 🙂

@mistymoon77 Exactly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.