• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 4 votes
GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've actually had this conversation with my primary physician. We're both thinking cancer.

Shot Climbing out the bedroom window of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.

No one really dies of old age, of course, the true proximal cause is usually chronic infection and/or inflammation and knock-on effects and sometimes cancer; it is the failure of the immune system basically.

I was not born and I will not die. As a separate individual in a body I never existed in the first place. My body will die but I have no idea how.

i have no idea. i'm sick, the steps are icy, i'm old, there might be someone out there who hates me... who knows?

g

Old age complicated by chronic illness. I'd prefer being shot by a cop, though.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 13, 2018

I used to have a recurring dream where I was an old man and homeless, sleeping out rough in an alley and a Latino soldier comes along and starts questioning me about why I am sleeping on the ground in the alley so I try to be explain myself in Spanish but he hits me in the head with a rifle butt and I slowly die from a brain hemorrhage, everything fades to black.

@Gurahl I have a very active dream life so I have put a bit of time into studying dream symbolism, fortunately that dream went away about a decade ago and hasn't come back since but it was with me for many years to the point that I got used to it and it didn't bother me when the rifle butt came crashing down on my temple and I heard the impact of my skull fracturing.

There is a fair chance that I will be "executed" for vigorously opposing Islam.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222056
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.