Agnostic.com

16 23

These congressmen voted to repeal the ACA. These are the people we elected to replace them.

YES! Out with the old white men who steal health care from the vulnerable, and in with the diverse, new people who will work tirelessly to ensure that every American has access to affordable, quality health care.

Now, THAT'S progress for you!

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Grass roots is the answer!!! No more corporates!! Only reps that actually represent US and our needs!!

It’s past time to clean house!

That is awesome.

This picture warms the heart. ?

Our congressional district went republican again but the margin was a lot closer than 2 years ago.

Very cool

I've been watching interviews on TV of some of the women that have won their seats in Congress and I am reminded of the feeling when I watched Mr Smith Goes to Washington (With Jimmy Stewart). Their motives and intentions seem so pure. It is refreshing!

My state just went blue, now my industry (solar) wil become the prominent focus instead of drilling and fracking it to pieces.

How sweet it is...

I'm so proud that Oklahoma, one of the reddest states in the nation,elected a dynamic woman named Kendra Horn to replace our Gunrunner in Chief, Steve Russell.

There are 435 members of Congress, with a small number of good people and many who work for corporations, rather than us. It's good we got some representation, but there's a long way to go.

What a lovely melting-pot of folks coming in replacing those nine white men.

gearl Level 8 Nov 14, 2018

I find this encouraging. Very encouraging. A good start.

Great to see so many women and such diversity too.

About damn time!

Okay, this gives me a little more hope than I had.

^^^what she said^^^

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.