Agnostic.com

2 0

Conversation....Anyone?

I live in a very conservative neighborhood. It's like a desert in the middle of an oasis. Plenty of people to talk with, none of them live here. I'm an insomniac so nights are long and painfully silent. If anyone digs conversation...please let's converse. Almost any subject...Animals to Zoology...Someone have mercy...
the dogs are great listeners but don't say much. Just a tad of human contact would be a boon to this dude.

BillyBluesguy 4 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

two ways to have a conversation here (other than via message, which i don't recommend until you've gotten to know someone in the community):

1. respond to posts on topics that interest you. this can be in a group you've joined (most won't let you post unless you're a member) or just in a category.

2. make a post on a topic that interests you, in a group you've joined or a category you've chosen.

just asking for conversation without yourself reaching out and joining or starting one doesn't work so well.

g

The chat room in single/mingle/chat is generally quite lively

Thanks. Best to you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.