Agnostic.com

1 0

Trump's Disturbing Week, A Closer Look...

phxbillcee 10 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

thanks, I watched the entire clip..
The very idea of Trump as president has not YET settled into my head, A year after Bush was in office I finally called him president some times but this moron, never. I have three brothers, all Trump supporters and they believe junk that is impossible for a five year old to suck into

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

I'm lucky in that sense, most of my family can't believe Trump was elected, even if they weren't Hillary supporters. I started out this "presidency" as a "Resister", & have only become firmer in that stance as time has passed. I doubt he will ever be my president, & I really believe there are serious mental/emotional issues with him, that he is truly lacking something necessary to be "human".

@phxbillcee No doubt there are mental issues. Those were obvious during his real estate days, And it is truly astounding that people , especially religious , do not wish to see reality. Why do they turn their eyes away?

@EMC2 Cognitive dissonance! Wishful thinking! Stupidity!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.