Agnostic.com

13 20

The people on this site are just wonderful. Even the people who don't necessarily agree with my views. I do appreciate that you take the time to read and comment. The difference in the way people see issues, has challenged me to consider other valid options. And I love it.

PeaceContagion 5 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great. Welcome to our freethinker site.

Good comment. We need to constantly remind ourselves of that. Many of us have views that are different from the mainstream. This site promotes critical thinking and often we have to get outside our comfort zone to go forward.

I agree, this is a great site, and I'm glad you're enjoying yourself here. There are a few people who seem especially combative, itching for a fight, and there's a definition debate going on that just won't die, but that's manageable for the most part. There's lots of other, better conversation to be had on this site.

I agree. Interacting with some amazing people on this site has sharpened my perspectives and even improved my emotional health. Welcome to the party!

Seconded!

Hey. So how's Colorado?

@PeaceContagion Too religious for my liking.

welcome

i would never scratch where you itch

Great... looking forward to your posts

It is good. This is the way our entire system of public dialogue should work. Unfortunately, due to demagogues, propagandists, and true believers, it does not.

I love this place too! I come on here and read posts from so many people, the comments the differing opinions... It is just wonderful. WELCOME 🙂

Perception is reality. What we perceive we believe. Some people are closed minded and don't want to accept that there may be other ways to understand things. Here, people seem to be more open-minded and will consider the perceptions of others.

I like this about this site and the people on it and like you I enjoy the challenge. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

Exactly!

Nice post, it's done much the same for me...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22355
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.