Agnostic.com

2 1

Especially for anyone prepared to suspend belief -
3 men bang on the pearly gates demanding Peter let them in. First says Peter "tell me how many times you were each unfaithful to your wives". The first chap says "only twice Peter, once with my sister in law after her husband died and once with my mother in law when her husband was in Vegas chasing a chorus girl". "Ok" says Peter "you can have that old Ford over there to drive around in". The second chap says "I've got to confess Peter I could never keep it my trousers. I used to coach the women's basketball team and there were thousands of times I was unfaithful". "Humph "says Peter obviously displeased, "well you can have that clapped out old Pontiac over there". The last chap says "I was never unfaithful" so Peter smiles and says "you can have that nice big shiny Rolls Royce there".

Several days later the first two guys come across the third sitting in his Roller crying his eyes out. "What's up?" they ask. He just sobs away and says "I've just seen my wife go by on roller skates".

Moral become an agnostic atheist and you will never have this problem.

FrayedBear 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL. Well clearly I deserve any danged thing I want as transportation then. Make that a Bugatti and an Akhal Teke please. 🙂

Which problem won't we have? No wheels after we die or a cheating spouse?

The need to worry about what St Peter will say.

Good question @BeeHappy - No heaven. No spouse. No conscious thoughts. No wheels.

I don't think I've ever worried about that @chicagojcb. Lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.