Agnostic.com

8 8

QUESTION A legend at his best: George Carlin on religion & god

One of my favorite bits.

mt49er 7 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He sure had a razor-sharp 'Crap detector' and used it brilliantly examining Religion. He and Bill Hicks were/are both gems. 'frinstance --

Pedro Level 3 Oct 28, 2017

He was the first stand-up comedians that I was aware of that openly dissed religion. I still love his routines and have memorized his religion has actually convinced people one. My daughter always loved him too.

gearl Level 8 Oct 28, 2017

Carlin was a living and brilliant iconoclast!!

Not very many comdiens are also smart, but he was definitely one of them.

Love George Carlin! His legend will always live on along with other great atheists like Hitch.

I miss him

He had a humorous perspective on virtually everything, and a razor-sharp sarcastic wit to boot.
He was, is, and always will be a legend.

He is still be talked about and greatly missed. His comedy was honest and even believers loved him. He had great observations and a brilliant wit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.