Agnostic.com

16 1

So how many ppl on here have actually found their match in real life??

SandraCap 3 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have but the closeness does ebb and flow

after 37 years

I found my match when I was 17 years old. But as they say shit happens. Pressure from her family and friends to date others while I was away at college ended our relationship. Funny thing was that 40+ years later we found each other on Facebook. Facebook, email, phone calls then face to face. It was like we never parted. We had both been married before and we each had 2 children close to the same age.

I have been vacationing with a site member from here.

I am still trying but it almost seems like a useless exercise. Dating sites all have women you would love to date, but they live half way across the country, or the put there phone number in the profile. Stay away those are scams. I can't even find a date, let alone a match. I believe in theory that there is a special someone for everyone, I suppose I will keep trying, even though it may never happen

Still waiting...and it's boring.

I think I found mine about 4 years ago. Haven't seen nor talked to her in about 3 years.

Gave up online dating, after my divorce I met and dated about 30 women in my age category 60+.
A few were nice but no real sparks flying. I am now friends with a woman whom I have a great time with, we go out to eat, ball games, local lounge venues, coffee chats, even to a trip up to Virginia for a few days. I enjoy her company and I suppose she does mine. Strictly platonic except hello and goodbye hugs , it's so much better not to be in a "relationship" with, no issues to resolve.

Not me

I was with mine prior to either of us coming here.

Can't see how anyone can truthfully find a match online to be honest. I'm old school about dating meeting people in person and seeing how everything goes between the two of us. If it works out then we see how far we can take the relationship before it goes south other wise it's a no go. Don't get me wrong I've tried the online dating deals yet still no true matches let alone no one truthfully wanting to meet up in person to see if we really could have a real relationship or not.

Not looking and do not even want to find anyone at this stage of my life (other than for friendship).
ETA: I will enjoy friendships until the day of my demise.

I thought ETA meant estimated time of arrival.

@Funandfondles Edited To Add.

Well shucks... . No matches for me... I'm here for the community and friendship and it's wonderful. Just keep making post and answering comments and you'll meet some awesome people.

I'm sure I put in my profile, what there is of it, that I'm only here for community. That's not because I've found someone, but because it's just not a priority, or perhaps a possibility.

JimG Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

Still looking, just not very dedicated to the search.

Yeah, I'm not even looking anymore.

A match in real life? As in a relationship where the two people believed they were -- or are -- a match?

Or, do you mean how many people on Agnostic.com have found a romantic match on Agnostic.com?

Thought I had a few times. I was mistaken.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.