Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Drunk man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump,' does Nazi salute during Baltimore performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof' - Baltimore Sun

Seems Trump is bringing out the white supremacists adn mazis... and they are his strongest (idiot) supporters.

snytiger6 9 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not the story I heard... he was actually against Trump and the final scene of the play reminded him of the disdain he has for Trump- [nytimes.com]

The New York Times is hardly an outlet for conservative news, and those who are reporting on this incident who are leaving that detail out are misleading the public. No... it appears this is another outburst from a far left supporter and the mainstream medias are attempting to make it look bad for conservatives. The left is stoking paranoia in people once again, all the while claiming the right does such. It is also worth noting the man confessed to drinking heavily prior to his outburst. If you deny the above you would in essence be denying what the NYT wrote about, which is a known liberal source, but I give them credit this time for reporting honestly on that incident and not leaving anything out. Examples like this are why people cry fake news, because it is dishonest representation.

Spin time again. The article indicated that the story of Fiddler on the Roof deals with Pogroms and persecution. Though persecution and attacks are included in the story, they are not the topic of the tale. The main theme of the story is that change is a part of growth, that traditions (hence the song) may be a barrier to cultural change, but they are not impervious to the erosion of time and attitudes. I have to say, one has to be a bit dense or heavily weighted in one direction or the other to not notice what this particular story is trying to tell the world. The entire world, not just we folk of Jewish descent.

Thankfully he was drunk. Perhaps the following morning he sat with his mates in the pub, head in hands, Panadol at the ready, groaning then saying “Did I REALLLY do that? Don’t tell Tracy for f*** sake. She’ll tel my mum! I don’t even like musicals!”

Most Anti-semitism I've seen in my Lifetime. Sharing with my Jewish Culture Group @snytiger6. Thanks.

My gosh, WHY would a nazi/white supremacist even go to a performance of "Fiddler?!?"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224428
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.