Agnostic.com

28 18

I just got called a "progtard" on another site. First time I've ever heard that one. It's hilarious.
I'm guessing it's supposed to be some sort of insult directed at progressives. I find it really silly. Especially given that the opposite of progressive is regressive, and being regressive, by definition, is a negative.
And some wonder why I think a lot of people are fucking stupid?
If you're going to attempt to insult me, at least TRY to be somewhat intelligent about it. Otherwise, you just expose yourself as being exactly what I thought you were in the first place.

KKGator 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gotta love the regtards..lolololol

so if you combine the meaning of those compound elements is that person stationary?

If you take the two root words, "progtard" is really oxymoronic.

I've never heard the term 'Progtard', if it was used as an insult to me it would pass me by lol Could it mean a combination of Progressive & Retard? That's an oxymoron from a complete moron 🙂

Pretty much!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.