Agnostic.com

8 1

What book software do you recommend for book publishing, both e books and paper books

Do you have a favorite software?

Sunsetmermaid 5 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I use calibre for sending and converting books to my nook. But then again, I only use Linux; I don't know if it's available for other platforms. It does, what I think, a good job at converting titles to epub format; it will convert to pretty much any format from any format. Write your book in word or Libre office, convert it to your desired (possibly protected) format. It takes a bit to get used to the steering wheel, but it has a lot of options.

After checking, it appears to be available for all major platforms - with the exception of BSD and Solaris.

Thank you. I will let my Gen X whiz kid decipher this. You are really nice to be so helpful. I am 64. Most of my life I cleaned up poop and gardened. I would survive no tech.

createspace

IBook on iPhone

You know, much of this was written on a little pink I phone. You are beautiful. My son wants a cool female atheist like you. 'whoever you are with is damn lucky.

I went through CreateSpace when I put out my book. [amazon.com]

I found it pretty user-friendly.

Thank you for taking time to reply. The young people are craving atheist thoughts write now.

Go to smashwords.com. A site that does that for free with their computers.....

i have tried several ebook publishers. they all sucked.

i use libre office for writing my stuff.

g

I use createspace. I sell in paperback and Kindle form.

I was looking at BookBaby they edit and have an in to Amazon from what I have read.

You are adorable. Book baby huh?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:225518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.