Agnostic.com

15 2

What was the last thing that you binge watched?

I have been binge watching Queen Latifahs' "Star"
My fellow New Jersey native is doing a good job with this one.

Shelton 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the last thing I binged was The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime. I just moved to a new place- packing and settling has eaten into my binging time!

It has been a while, but it was Friends.

Recently signed up for Amazon Prime & I've gotten hooked on Pushing Daisies again.

Midsomer Murders on Nerflix (from British television), and i use the "subtitle" feature so now i get the British humor!

I watched season 1 and a few episodes of season 2 of The Last Kingdom on Netflix yesterday. I’ll finish it off today.

Game of Thrones. all 6 series in about 2 weeks.

@Shelton love it

Still watching Lethal Weapon.

The Insidious movies.

American Horror Season 8

I don't binge watch much...

2nd season of stranger things

Ozark

American Horror Story is next.

I'm finishing up the first 3 seasons of Rick and Morty tonight, after being told by virtually everyone I know to give it a shot.

The last one I did from start to finish was all 5 seasons of Person of Interest, which I finished last week. Amazing show, I can't believe CBS made such a deep science fiction program.

"Rick and Morty" and "BoJack Horseman" are my two favorite cartoons.

I binge watched series 2 of Ozark just last week.

Creeped Out on Netflix. Episodic series. Last two episodes (two part) called Sideshow is very well done.

A Boy Named Red was also pretty good. Most others meh.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:225520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.