Agnostic.com

11 0

Men alone or women

What do you think of a world without women or vice versa?

belfo 6 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stephen King and his son Owen recently co-wrote a novel, Sleeping Beauties, in which all women are overtaken by some strange sleep, leaving the men to themselves. If someone tries to wake a woman from this sleep she goes insane and attacks the men violently. Without the gentling, moderating maternal influence in the world, the men's world quickly descends into a sort of Lord of the Flies situation. Meanwhile the bulk of women who are sleeping, are dreaming they are in a different world, but that's no utopia, either.

Reminds me that I need to download and read this, it's an intriguing concept.

Neither. Now, a world without sociopaths/psychopaths and extreme narcissists would be wonderful. And there are unfortunately people on both sides of men and women that are radical enough to not want women or men in the world at all. Sad.

I think women without a world would mean billions of women just floating around the solar system, so the first would probably be preferable.

@Maiasaura Sorry, that would not be cost effective. 🙂

oh no ... we need all of us !

its called the Vatican - just sayin'

Why in the world would anybody want that? And as for vice versa, women without a world? lol

I can't imagine a world without women.

The other animals would be ecstatic as they watch the last generation of humans die off.

I think it would be difficult to perpetuate the species.

Seveneves is a book by Neal Stephenson. About the next generation of humans evolving from 7 women only survivors after destruction of earth.

There is a character based on Neal deGrasse Tyson, who COULD have been the last man to repopulate the speacies with the 7 women, but dies before he could mate, lol! Kinda funny. 🙂 Great book though.

I think that it would be like pancakes without maple syrup.

But, seriously, how boring. We would have to reproduce like worms. Blah....

No. That's not a good plan.

If you know me, and can hear this in my voice, it's hilarious.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:226722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.