Agnostic.com

26 11

While I was departing the airport tonight, there were a few people standing between the terminal and the parking garage.
At first I thought they were limo drivers with their signage to collect their rider, but as I got closer I saw that they were Johovah's Witness holding signs about the bibles relevance in modern times.
Has anyone else encountered this before? Do they just hope people will be so fatigued after travel that they might stop and visit for a quick fix? Do they just get dropped off and picked up or are they paying for parking?
Needless to say I just shook my head in disbelief, of all the things to see when arriving home. One of the 'missionaries' (not sure what they are called in JW) watched me shake my head.
Really, who is going to stop and talk after getting to the airport?

Akfishlady 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We're these JWs Hispanic ? Each Kingdom Hall Salon Iglesias can be a deeper cult than others especially border states or airports landing international flights....JWs are world wide missionary cults

@Akfishlady could be Africans Mossambique thousands are in Minneapolis but most are Muslim not JW

@Akfishlady sorry to learn JWs have replaced MOONIES + Hare Krishnas selling flowers

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.