Agnostic.com

13 13

But let's be honest

Funnygir175 7 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice saying.

Ain’t that the damn truth.

Mirth Level 4 Feb 27, 2018

Having someone care and listen is always a welcome thing, especially in our times of darkness.

I get the sentiment. But the choice of wording ... "cracks to put their love into..." .... no, just no.

Calming, yes. Welcome, definitely.

I'm not waiting for it, though. Or leaning on it. I'll lean into it, but not on it.

See, that's what I'M talkin' about!

nice

Nice.

Betty Level 8 Feb 10, 2018

Every fixer-upper needs someone to come along and say, 'yup, i can handle this' and then go to work turning a badly beaten Place into a Home. Fill in the cracks. Brighten the dull spots. Chase out the scary, empty echoes. Drive out the chill and replace it with warmth.

I love putting my love into cracks lol joking aside your right we all ideally I think or mostly would have another person who makes you both feel complete like a two-piece jigsaw

indeed... it is what we all really seek.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.