Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Netflix's 'The Bleeding Edge' Isn't Even Out Yet and Essure Has Already Been Pulled

I saw this documentary last week. It is a real eye opener! It covers the approval process for medical devices, talks about artificial hips, vaginal mesh, the Da Vinci Robot surgery; and Essure, a device to sterilize women. What could possibly go wrong....

HippieChick58 9 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What went wrong with the daVinci?

The manufacturer cut back on the training they provided. So docs are let loose way before they're really ready. The doctor in the documentary said he did not feel really proficient until he had done between 200 and 300 procedures. So, that makes me kinda nervous.

Let me guess, the FDA is in bed with big pharma and big med? I haven't even seen the movie...that's just a guess...

Very good guess, only worse.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.