Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK "President Hillary" Twitter alt universe is scary and sad

this is what double standard looks like. Well worth reading just to soak in the absurdity of our times.

The shock of Election Night 2016 pushed a lot of Americans into looking at reality in new ways. Previously oblivious folks became politically active for the first time ever. One man retreated into an elaborate, self-imposed total news blackout. A lot of people purchased the novel 1984.

Comedian Laurie Kilmartin, meanwhile, began to document The New Normal as if it were occurring from a different part of the multiverse–specifically, the part where Hillary Clinton had been elected president. Two years on, she is still doing it.

But Kilmartin’s rendering of President Hillary Clinton has been no liberal fantasia. Rather than channeling the day-to-day doings of an administration that would never be, Kilmartin used her conceit to attribute Donald Trump’s most egregious moments to the fictional first female president. Kilmartin’s Twitter creation is a photo-negative timeline of Donald Trump’s presidency that imagines Clinton doing exactly what he does. The unspoken part of each tweet is the media and the rest of the world reacting to her trying to get away with it.

The comic first started chronicling her bizarro world version of America right after Trump’s inauguration.

Lukian 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Only" an affirmative action plan/policy, which of course has NO impact on anyone I know......oh, and voting rights too..or did you forget that? Umm, and the ACA, not important, I guess. Oh, and Title 19? And reproductive freedom/rights? How about the EPA? Nope, nobody needs those, or even notices them, according to you..........

I can’t quite get my mind around that!

The reality we have is scary and sad...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.