Agnostic.com

8 0

What are you listening to? (post a link in the comments)

I'm always looking for new music. I'd love to hear what you're listening to now!

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ha-ash ...... Americans by birth, Mexicans by heritage. They sing in Spanish but the style is different somehow and they are hot. Win win

Freemasons feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Heartbreak (Make Me A Dancer)

It took me a while to locate this disc, but worth the wait. "These Days" by Foo Fighters, from CD "Wasting Light."

A Star is Born soundtrack

I've got Keiko Matsui, Dreamwalk on while I chop celery and onions for my dressing. I don't know how to post a link, sorry.

you browse to your youtube page, copy the link at the top, then paste it here

if you're on a mobile phone, there's a "share" button down at the bottom of each video. Click that and choose copy. It "shares" it to your clipboard. Then come here and click the comment space and choose paste.

Spit It Out - Slipknot

Buxx Level 7 Nov 21, 2018

got a link?

@celticagent

@Buxx that shit is weird. no thanks 😟

Classic Midwestern grind metal. I have "The Subliminal Verses"

My workout play list ? current jam: Papa Roach

got a link?

@celticagent

?

Since a discussion yesterday of international music, I've been listening to one of my favorite Quebecois bands, La Bottine Souriante!

I've heard them on Wisconsin Public radio's "Higher Ground." Jonathan plays them regularly, they're a favorite on the show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:228024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.