Agnostic.com

4 4

Just watched a movie about the mass shooting at the McDonald's in 1984.I just realized I don't recall all of them anymore

btroje 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We were finally about to meet my late grandmother's best friend I'd heard about all my life when she was shot in Luby's by that fucking idiot lunatic who hated women, circa 1991. I can't even with gun fetishists who won't admit the system is broken.

wow. so sorry

@btroje Thanks. Her name was Venice.

I remember when it seemed like we had a slew of serial killers being caught around the same time. I think John Wayne Gacy is responsible for many people being terrified of clowns to this day.

Then there were the Tylenol murders too...the reason why everything we buy has a safety seal on it now.
Damn shame we all have to adjust our lives because of the maniacs out there.

the evening news is like a situation tragedy.

I cut the cord about 30 years ago

wise woman.

Tooo many to remember sadly...

THe first I recall was the one in Austin. I don't know if any happened before then

@btroje
I believe it was the 1st mass shooting..smh

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.