Agnostic.com

9 5

What are you not thankful for?

There is too much thankfulness going around the net such that affects my digestion. So... I want to know what are you not thankful for? What needs changing?

I will start. I am not thankful that in the US people still go bankrupt because of illness.

AtheistReader 7 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not thankful for big, public displays of smug "thankfulness".

That my family can't seem to remember that I'm allergic to eggs.

That people in my life can't seem to realize that sometimes I need someone to have my back.

That my divorce is taking so fucking long.

A lot, actually. I'm a grumpy fucker tonight.

I am thankful that my kids appear to have gone to sleep.

People that have your back are worth gold. I hope you get someone in your life who does, or the people in your life pick up the clue phone.

I am not thankful that people choose to be woefully & dangerously ignorant in regards to scientific truths & will put their communities, & the world in general, at risk because they spent 2 hours listening to a D list celebrity & "natural mommy" blog "finding truth" as opposed to decades of research because, "um, like, lets be, like honest...all that, you know, science stuff is just, like, a theory." ???

45, and everything that goes with him.
The deliberate ignorance of those who continue support those who do not have their best interests at heart.
Anyone who willfully harms an animal for sport, or out of sheer meanness.
Anyone who abuses children.
People who think money and power mean more than their own humanity.

Let's add to that; people with money and power who aspire to nothing more than the acquisition of more money and power. Those people are dead inside...like 45.

@Sgt_Spanky Eyes on your own paper!!!!

I'm not thankful that 35% of this country is so hopelessly stupid they can't see a shit bomb that's exploding right in front of their faces.

That does boggle the mind!

I am not thankful that families are torn apart for political purposes! Children separated from parents, that creates lasting harm and may even contribute to the child growing up and being incarcerated, or struggling with emotional problems!

Liars, schemers, bait and switch, and taggers.

Like the kind of tagging that happens when someone replies to a comment on a post? 😀

I am not thankful that we still don't give a damn about climate change. I am not thankful for people who hurt or do not take care of animals and vulnerable humans. And I am not thankful that we are still living in the Trump/GOP shit show nightmare.

dkp93 Level 8 Nov 22, 2018

I am NOT thankful that we have billions of dollars to go to war, but not enough money to feed the homeless!

Those are disposable people, don’t you know?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.