Agnostic.com

18 0

Coffee or tea?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whisky.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

I will drink tea if offered, but I will always choose coffee.

I drink both.

Tea has to be proper English Breakfast Tea which I drink at work.

Not a coffee snob though - a decent instant coffee is just fine. None of this finest Colombian or frothy stuff a la Costa packet.

If coffee tasted as good as it smells I'd do it. But it's nasty. Tastes like burned wood! I should know, I eat burned wood all the time ha ha! No. I drink tea. And why anyone would put sugar in their tea...I have no understanding of that!🙂

I love the taste, but yes - the smell is magnitudes better!

Morning/during the day: coffee. At night at home: tea. At night, out, after dinner: coffee.

Both, but I prefer coffee.

Well I'm allergic to coffee now... So tea.

While I drink tea on occasion, I drink coffee......and plenty of it, EVERY day. None of that froo-froo crap, either. Just coffee, usually with almond milk.

Coffee.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

coffee is life. tea is shit

Marz Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

99% coffee

Moka pot coffee all the way !

Ohub Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

Tea most of the day but coffee when I want to relax and have some real taste.
Cappuccino - anytime.

Both!

A very strong coffee or 4 in the morning 😀

Sacha Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

I drink tea (green, Earl Grey, chai spice), though I mostly drink herbal tisanes. I don't care for coffee.

Green tea!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.