Agnostic.com

10 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was written about Warren Beaty, but I think it applies better to Trump.

Which brings to mind th story of Narcissis (if you dont' know, you can lok it up). I wonder what the chances are of getting Trump to look hard at his own reflection in a deep pool of water....

I am thankful that coronary arteries eventually slam shut, especially in people who live on fast food.

Only he would be so inane. I used to think he was just an ahole, now I am about ready to side with those who think he is in fact, other than a narsicist, insane.

Now you know how American Natives feel about Thanksgiving.

Trump isn't god.... His ego is so big that not even he could believably carry it off.

I saw that clip on MSNBC. Trump has a huge ego.....the biggest I've ever encountered....I keep waiting for him to go too far and lose his "base."

"I'm thankful for my family and for being able to make a difference for this country.'' Works for me, I'm grateful for him too. Watching him make you people go mental is just icing on the cake.. ??

If someone said what Trump said, about me, I'd doubt their motives. If I said that about myself, I'd have to be kidding. Trump is serious. People who hear Trump say things like that, and still support him, are the ones who are "mental".

"I have lived in New York City my entire life, and have observed Donald Trump for decades," a man said on National Public Radio. "I have always known Trump is a grifter and conman who does illegal business dealing."

Trump is a loud, self-absorbed, ignorant, greedy conman, a narcissist, compulsive liar, cruel racist and sexist bully.

I grew up in NYC, watched Trump come of age, lying, cheating, lashing out at NY media as they exposed his illegal, immoral business practices. A selfish, hateful, vengeful human being. It was astonishing to watch his campaign bamboozle millions...

I think that that is all understated. In our time, he is the worst liar I have ever seen. If they ever have a picture dictionary, the entry for narcissist would be his picture.

There really aren’t words adequate to express what a terrible, awful human being he is.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder as he shows us every damn day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.