Agnostic.com

5 5

Yay!!! I just created my first group.

"FEATHERED FRIENDS"

see you there 🙂

walklightly 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my current bbf (best bird friend), she is raising her second brood this season, a third girl. she is rather trusting as you can see, whereas her mate is very shy. babygirl is just squeaky 🙂

I joined, even downloaded two bird photos..one from Thailand, and one from FL

thank you, i love you! oops, ...platonic & non-committal, of course 😉

@walklightly Fine by me..I'm more likely to push away males than females, and I still don't know my "sexual orientation" since I'm demisexual. I tend to see people as people, but would love to be able to have someone in my life someday..of any gender or gender mix that got along well with me.

Although that reminds me of the joke about the genie who told a guy to make a wish and he said he wanted a bridge to Hawaii. The genie said that was impossible, the bridge would be too long to build.

So the guy said, "OK, then I want to understand how to make women happy."

The genie paused, then asked, "Do you want that bridge suspension or cement posts?"

😀 @birdingnut, maybe that's the whole point (it applies to me): women take care of their own happiness, like everyone else - if you let them. & as for the rest of me, i used to be straight (not narrow), until my body decided to become rather asexual. makes life so much less dramatic imo. on the other hand, there is a deficiency on the snuggle & share plane, but the perfect life has yet to be invented.

@walklightly Right now I'd settle for a friend! That's the best thing anyway, and in my case, I have to be with someone over a year before any lust comes into play, so it's a moot point.

But a fellow birder, who lives in Australia would be a dream partner for someone like me, if I were inclined to move there, etc. Actually, I have Australia listed ahead of Thailand in my favorite countries list, especially Sidney, but since I'm an English prof. not much need of my skills there!

where do i find your photos? i had to download mine twice on the group page.

@birdingnut, i agree, friendship being the most precious kind of relating with another. thailand, & in particular its south around krabi, used to be an almost regular destination for me to escape the german winters, before moving permanently to australia, where currently i am living just 800ks north of sydney.

@walklightly Which photos? The ones on my profile?

@birdingnut, your bird photos. they have arrived now. the system appears a bit stuttuttery... 🙂

Joined! Love my birb. 🙂

welcome 🙂

Dinosaurs are birds and were feathered. I like dinos.

yes, i'm well aware. we can learn a lot from them about survival of the species.

And I just joined.

🙂 welcome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.