Agnostic.com

7 0

POLL Illusions.. The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah (Audio-book) - YouTube

This is the book I read whenever I am stressed out. My mom says it is the only book my brother ever read more than once. Has anyone out there ever read Illusions? If so, which is your favorite quote from "The Messiah's Handbook"?

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 5 votes
PerAspera 5 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have everything from Richard Bach! And it’s time to reread some

I've never read it. Maybe I should. Right now I'm hung up on a lot of epub books and let my computer read them to me. I'm into "Fear" at the moment and lots of atheist epubs. After a few chapters of one I go to the other if I get tired. Years ago I used to read a lot. Now my computer reads a lot.

"No Richard, you make terrible pan bread. But it tastes good to you . Even with all those little bits of dirt and grass and burnt all along the bottom. To everyone else it's nearly inedible. But to you it's perfect. We all see what we want to see Richard "

It's a classic, everyone should read.

Agreed.

I rarely read any book more than once, this one has been read at least 4 times and is due again.

I have told friends about that book for 30 years. Time to read it again.

Now I have to go dig my copy out!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.