Agnostic.com

2 0

How does the person you ended up with compare to who you thought you’d end up with?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i never thought i'd find anyone, so i am glad i have anyone! but i am glad i have who i have, even though i am losing him to alzheimer's and we're broke and always anxious. we still love each other.

g

Have you thought of starting a business? If you're good at making things you could sell them on etsy.com

@celticagent i am good at making things and i listed them on etsy. no one bought a thing. not on thing.

g

@genessa well, you also have to promote them on facebook and get your friends excited about sharing your stuff 🙂

@celticagent believe me, i tried! zilch.

g

@genessa share your link here and I'm sure other members would be happy to help 🙂

@celticagent lol the site says not to do that, nothing commercial -- but it's been two years now since i had an etsy link. i can show you a picture of an example of what i have made.

Better in almost every aspect (looks, build, academic success, occupational success, confidence, charm, wit, etc...). Decades later, I STILL can't get over the shock that he was actually attracted to plain old ME.

Zster Level 8 Nov 25, 2018

Do not "Rock the boat",many other Womne would love to be in your shoes,having a Man adore them,what is the ratio now of older Women to older Men? The cruise ships are packed with Widows,as are the dating sites of divorced and Widowed Women.

@Mike1947 Believe me. I am nothing but grateful for my marriage, recognizing it for the gift that it was.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.