Agnostic.com

6 1

What is the appropriate way to handle a drunk guy grabbing a girls butt at a party?

Everybody is assuming I'm talking about being assaulted. I'm referring to what we should do if we observe someone being assaulted from across the room, for example. Do something or ignore it?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I know the guy I'd make him apologize and ask the lady if she wishes to press charges , if I know the lady , I'd make him apologize and ask the lady if she wants to press charges.

Ask him to leave.

If you know the lady and she is actually being annoyed, it would seem appropriate to place yourself between them.

I would tell the person who was assaulted that you witnessed the event and ask her how she would like to proceed. If she wishes to call the police, volunteer to act as an eyewitness.

My first reaction is usually an elbow to the gut.

I don't mean if he's grabbing you, I mean if you observe someone being assaulted from across the room. Do you do something or ignore it?

@onedayatatime
Very astute comment.

@celticagent Depending on the situation, I'm pretty likely to do something.

Grab him by the pu$$y and squeeze that MFer so tight, you won't need to ask the bartender for a Bloody Mary. See how he likes being touched inappropriately!!!?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.