Agnostic.com

12 2

Attention all "non-believers!" Apparently we are missing out on important beauty tips. So in addition to smoking and chronic lack of sleep, not believing in the Christian God also threatens to make you "less cute." Aw, shoot! It is probably due to all that demon influence, because, ya know, demons are ugly.
[patheos.com][!]%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL%20NonReligious&utm_content=49116

MikeInBatonRouge 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like how they all know what "God" is thinking about them too. For all we know if there is a "God" that he can be laughing at all of them, or think that she's one ugly SOB.

Dude, I’m way cuter

Sadly, it was not long ago that I used to think her kind of crazy to be cute. Now, eh, not so much.

WTF? This is prove that Christians make up shit as they go. They will say anything to make you a believer.

But what about our devilish charm !?

Speaking of demons, have you ever noticed that non-believers are never possessed by demons, only believers.

Hmm...Maybe because we are already minions of Satan, doing his bidding, we don't have to be possessed...you know, because we are already cooperating?

@MikeInBatonRouge Sounds reasonable.

Oh yeah?
Cool!
I've been trying to nail down the demon look for the longest. Good to know I'm on the right path!

I don't know. It seems like people on this site are good looking enough

It’s all good! We all are gonna die from flu as Christians are gettIn a free flu-proofing this year. :,, according to Gloria Copeland, yep the wife of a televangelist who just got a big ass jet to fly close to Jebus.
[247sports.com]

Oh, good grief. My experience with church is that it tends to amplify the things about you that society finds wanting. Little Miss in that article is giving off a strong waft of Eau de Humblebrag.

Well, that was, uh, interesting. So, if I don't think she's all that cute, does that mean she's having a bad-faith day?

No, because Satan has clouded your vision. Holy, saved people will see she's beautiful, just like all those televangelists with their hair gel and plastered-on smiles. ...just like Jesus intended.

Well then, that explains what I see in the mirror.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.