Agnostic.com

9 16

Anti-Valentines Day Memes!
This is the thing I absolutely love about Valentines Day.
Got 'em, Share 'em

These two are my profile pictures on other social media sites

Crimson67 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like Romance... so this is My xmas, halloween and new year all rolled into one. And the game begins... Right About Now!

Bite me could give someone the wrong signal (on the other hand, maybe not), but the "meh" is the best.

Gert Level 7 Feb 13, 2018

Humanists just put a picture of their “ex” on their “Wall Of Shame,” and throw darts at it .......

I am not and never was catholic, but I do find the saints fascinating.
That being said I think Valentines Day should be renamed Plague Day, as St. Valentine is also the patron saint of plague.
We can sing Ring-Around-The Rosie and remember those who have died of the various plagues throughout history.
But than I might be a bit jaded and cynical about the whole thing as I am in the process of getting divorced.

I agree with all of you anti-valentine people. You have made my day with lots of laughs.

Galentine's Day memes
[huffingtonpost.com]

Dougy Level 7 Feb 11, 2018

Valentines day is just another capitalist scam to get people to waste their money!

😀

Betty Level 8 Feb 11, 2018

Frankly, I'd love to see candy hearts that say "kiss my ass"! Tee-hee!

Kinky.

@phil21 yea, Phil.....its a secret pleasure.
;-p

@phil21 particularly when they are hairy as was the case with one woman I knew.

Not a secret anymore!
@Lewellyn3

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.