Agnostic.com

12 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really like The School of Life. And this just turned up in my suggestion list. Thought people in this discussion might like:

Thanks!

I couldn't care less.....oh wait, I can ??

I match four of the five.

JimG Level 8 Nov 26, 2018

I'm 5 for 5 but #2 is the bane of my existence ? not a big small talker at all

@Capricorn okay, I'll say 4.5, I find opportunities, but have come to realize that at work anyway, pursuing them is a waste of time.

I do participate in small talk for as long as it takes to excuse myself for this thing I have to go do.

It is! It has been for quite some time now, and I work hard at it, plus throw in some humoreto ameliorate any backlash...life is Good!

The life of a capricorn ! Lol

True lol!

@Donotbelieve It relates to the conversation we had the other day regarding weak individuals and their tendency to lash out rather than reflect on their own shortcomings.

All this time l thought it was because I was a dick. Thanks! 🙂

@Tibert Nope! Just one. I'm not ambidickstrous.

I don't think I need to read this article

I find those characteristics attractive in others.

Speaking from my experiences most men I meet don't, they somehow think it's a power struggle when it's really not

Yes, I have those characteristics and men often don't find them attractive. Fortunately, I don't find them (the men) attractive, either.

It’s a bit self affirming, but I can agree with this article.

@Capricorn
I think I challenge people too much by expecting their behaviors and words to line up. It makes me nuts but no one wants to be called out on their crap. I want to ignore more. Im a Taurus and we like stability.

Totally understand, I've had men tell me I come off as intimidating which is why I have a hard time dating but I guess like you said I challenge people ✊

And I fit with all five which is probably why I have so very few friends and I keep getting kicked off sites like this one. ?

Join the club! I don't have an issue fitting in socially but boy can I drive a man away ( unintentionally of course) it's rough

@Capricorn stay away from other A types that’s all I can suggest

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.