Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Climate Denial Logic

I think is the best one I've seen. LOL

Veldoran 6 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every time I think of the Titanic, I think about the band still playing their instruments while the ship is going down lol

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!!

Yep, sad commentary on the place of science in today's world. Especially in the U.S.

Sad but true! There’s dumbasses all around us.

do you love me

I personally like it, but I see some think it's a con I just hope it waits till I leave for shit to really hit the fan.

funny sad...

That's my brother

Yes the climate is changing. It is getting much colder due to the low number of sunspots. It is actually left-wing devotees of the catastrophic anthropomorphic global warming theory who are in denial. They've given up Christianity, but they can't bear to abandon their new eco-religion.

No, It's the scientific community who are in agreement that we have drastically accelerated the rate of change. People why deny it are denying science. And this isn't a get rid of oil argument... we rely heavily on it, but we could do a lot more to stop the change we're affecting.

Some people will swear by it, especially the ones who have shares in oil and coal companies.

Ignoring something doesn't make it false unfortunately...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:232476
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.