Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ahh Lewis Black the voice inside my head in human form.
I’ve actually proven to a couple of flat earthers that the planet is round by taking them out to a shooting range that allows for shots up to a half mile away.

The process is referred to as the coriolis effect I let them try for several targets that was just over quarter mile away and positioned north east and west.
They got to see that even with adjusting for lift and drop that east and west targets didn’t require putting mil dots to the right like it did when shooting north.

Once they understood that bullets especially at that distance weren’t connected directly to the same gravity that we our that with the earth being round and spinning on a lateral axis that an object like a bullet that is going straight would consistently land to the left of center because the target itself is actually moving due to being directly connected to the earth.

And since the rotation isn’t clockwise or counter clockwise like a record does when it’s spinning they didn’t need to compensate for left to right as much. And who says that firearms aren’t good for anything.

Flat earthers should be collected, tagged, and studied and I'm not even joking.

All the other big conspiracies you can trace back to something with a legitimate cause. The fake moon landing would make sense because the Americans were racing the Russians, 9/11 if it was perpetrated by the US it would be in order to go to war in the Middle East, etc.

But flat earth has absolutely NOBODY benefiting from it. It's pure mistrust of the government and has no merit, no logical reasoning, no beneficiary, and makes no sense. It's a damned phenomena is what it is.

Now that's funny........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233255
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.