Agnostic.com

7 0

Jesus tem uma perspnalidade?

Um escritor famoso no Brasil conhecido por Augusto Cury diz que Jesus é um ser complexo e não cabe no imaginário humano, o mesmo atribuí a Jesus elogios como, mansidão, sereno etc. De acordo com os quatro evangelhos é possível traçar a personalidade de Jesus? Eu creio que não. Pois os evangelhos foram escritos por pessoas que nunca viram Jesus e receberam nomes fictícios posteriormente pela igreja católica. O que você pensa sobre isso?

• 0 votes
  • 6 votes
felipegomes 3 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Translation from Portuguese: A famous writer in Brazil known as Augusto Cury says that Jesus is a complex being and does not fit in the human imagination, he attributed to Jesus praises such as meekness, serenity, etc. According to the four Gospels is it possible to trace the personality of Jesus? I do not think so. For the Gospels were written by people who never saw Jesus and were given fictitious names later by the Catholic Church. What do you think about this?

Could not copy the poll choices to get translated.

godef Level 7 Nov 29, 2018

I cannot read this post.

A famous writer in Brazil known as Augusto Cury says that Jesus is a complex being and does not fit in the human imagination, he attributed to Jesus praises such as meekness, serenity, etc. According to the four Gospels is it possible to trace the personality of Jesus? I do not think so. For the Gospels were written by people who never saw Jesus and were given fictitious names later by the Catholic Church. What do you think about this?

That was a useful response.

Não, Emmanuel Joshua bar Joseph, a quem você conhece como Jesus Cristo, não era uma pessoa real e, portanto, não tinha absolutamente nenhuma personalidade para falar fora do que poderia ser extraído de seu caráter dos mitos contados sobre ele como um personagem fictício. Eu sou um pouco de autoridade nisso, tendo uma perspectiva única, sendo fictício, eu mesmo, e tendo-o conhecido pessoalmente no mesmo livro de histórias míticas.

Hahaha

Dude wasn't even a real person.
Anything attributed to him is just as fictional as he is.

What is the historical evidence that Jesus Christ lived and died?

[theguardian.com]

@Diogenes1972 Same as the "evidence" of Zeus, Odin, Ra, Minerva, and all the rest of the mythical gods.

That Guardian article is completely full of shit. There is NO factual, credible, verifiable, evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ. None.

@KKGator Did historical Jesus really exist? The evidence just doesn't add up.
[washingtonpost.com]

@Diogenes1972 like Beowulf - he is, at best, a composite creation. But, some of the figures in his tale are historical people, such as Hrothgar, a King from part of Sweden

is Google the new god ?

No, but it is a useful tool.

Hey I’m an American from the mid-Atlantic so can I get a translation please!?
So far all I’ve gotten is Brazil, Jesus, preachers or gospel and imagination oh and 4

For the English speakers out there:

Does Jesus have a personality?

A famous writer in Brazil known as Augusto Cury says that Jesus is a complex being and does not fit in the human imagination, he attributed to Jesus praises such as meekness, serenity, etc. According to the four Gospels is it possible to trace the personality of Jesus? I do not think so. For the Gospels were written by people who never saw Jesus and were given fictitious names later by the Catholic Church. What do you think about this?

Translation brought to you by Google Translate

I get, does Jesus have a personality? but there are typos... So IDK.

@felipegomes Yes I did get 4 of them right! Woohoo

For the English speakers out there:

Does Jesus have a personality?

Translation brought to you by Google Translate

BS by any other name is still BS.

@Diogenes1972

Thank you for translating this post into English.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.