Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Only" 17% higher? Almost cause for cheering up, methinks.......
SHAME!

I have raised two open minded opinionated athiests in a rural area. They also happen to be mixed race latinas and one may or may not be trans. I am proud of them but also worry that we are a full on liberal meme in a God N Guns area.

Since trump came into office there are more stories of kids calling all the brown kids border babies, and using the n word, among other things. Not sure how much it has to do with their age. The older is in high school now, but it worries me.

MsAl Level 8 Nov 29, 2018

This is nothing to make fun about...but I have more hate (maybe just anger), than I have ever felt in my entire life! And, it appears to not be calming down!

Like I’ve been saying like it or not he’s at least allowed us to see the roaches in the kitchen whereas before everyone wanted to believe that they weren’t there.
So we can either let them and their intentions win or we can focus on our future so that we may one day take away theirs

There is a lot of support in social media and gatherings for those who used to hide their prejudices to come right out and say it, which is really sad to see. Respect for people who were born or raised differently is taking giant leaps backward under this administration. I sometimes wonder if much of the egging on toward hate crimes isn't spurred by Russian bots.

I agree that sources and motives for hate must be precisely identified and shamed into true remorse for perpetrators AND INSTIGATORS. ..enough blame to go around towards Russshaah LimpBOSS Sean Slammity. ..Savage radio and preacher bigots KKK or tampon terrorists. ...don't forget shooters hate BOTH mosques AND synogogues with local LIBERAL churches feared by violent believers

@GreenAtheist And they all hate atheists - Very scary to have people think for themselves instead of following like sheep.

@Julie808 FBI only started the hate crimes against Atheists category 1995 three beheadings that year Jon, Madalyn & Robin. ...we pushed for it since the '70's through the Civil Rights Division charged with prosecuting perpetrators

So much winning!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.