Agnostic.com

29 6

Is anyone else grossed out by cleaning bathrooms, including your own?!

I know it’s probably laughable, but one place I absolutely dread cleaning are bathrooms, including my own sometime lol.

EmeraldJewel 7 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nah, I'm a nurse..nothing really grosses me out these days

That sounds like a challenge.

You have my admiration

@PolyWolf Things shock and upset me like mindless violence, racism, hatred of any sort. Grossed out though...no. I could share stories but its not appropriate amongst a non-healthcare population

@Amisja I know, was just teasing. I'm sure you could outlast me. I've read the medical gross stuff reddit. Hwarf.

It doesn't bother me. I like the end result. Oooh shiny. ?

Clorox toilet bowl cleaner clinging bleach gel.....once a week let it work overnight, problem solved.... you're welcome

I cleaned public park bathrooms in high school. It’s my superpower.

When I remember that the minerals in the human body are excreted with urine and deposited on the surface of the toilet bowl, I feel sick. I realize that it's my everything, but I can't clean. It's wet, it's disgusting, and it smells. As a result, a urine plaque is forming, which has a grayish-yellow color and emits an unpleasant odor that drives me crazy. I just ordered [gotenancycleaning.com] and asked for it all to be removed. I try to keep it clean and wash the floor, but this dirt gets smeared all over the floor, and it pisses me off. I have changed rags and mops, and the result is the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.